It's compatible with the previous version. Lucid version: 1.6.1145; Jan 15, 2018.
* Improve Lucid UI: introduce dashboard, improve login window, use new logo.
* Introduce a Lucid command line option for live S3 rekeying.
* Integrate S3 default provider chain (allow using environment variables, ~/.aws folder or IAM rules for S3 credentials)
* in order to use the new features (live rekeying and IAM rules), LucidHub update is required;
* although LucidHub update is required for the new features, it's not required to recreate the existing filesystems, they are compatible.