Build 1.15.1795 (Latest Release)
Running Lucid as a Windows service:
- It is now possible to setup Lucid to run as a Windows Service in the background for a filespace of user's choice.
- Can run one service per host.
- Other services can be setup to depend on Lucid - automatic linking to a filespace is not guaranteed if Internet connection is not available.
- Can start/stop Lucid through Windows Service Manager.
- No Lucid UI support available. See `lucid help service` for more information. Run as Administrator.
- Running Lucid as a Windows service is included in the base pricing.
CLI modified commands:
- `lucid status` now shows "Daemon mode":
application - Lucid running as application with UI support.
service - Lucid running as a service only. No UI support.
User interface enhancements:
- Added "About Lucid" menu.
- Added "Change password" screen.
- Added indicator of the currently logged in user.
- [Manage users and shares panel] Improved UI to accommodate larger inputs fields for share creation.
- [Linux] Fixed a bug where reading a folder with many files content on Linux could be significantly slowed down.
- [Linux] Fixed a problem with supporting default groups for chown/chmod commands.
- [macOS] Fixed a problem with extracting of archives in Lucid mount folder.
- [Windows] Removed leftover startup registry from old NSIS installer.
- Removed redundant logs on user creation.
- [Manage users and shares panel] Typing in the "Share path" field hides the suggested paths, but they are still clickable.
- [Login screen] Not passing password in the login screen does not show proper error.