Getting started with LucidLink
Modified on: Tue, 30 Oct, 2018 at 1:50 PM
1. Register for our Service (create a New Account).
2. Provide a valid Email address, supply your preferred Password and select 'Create my account'.
3. Check your email, we've sent you a six-digit confirmation code. Enter your code to confirm your account.
3. Sign-in and Create your Domain. Your Domain will be the suffix amended to all your file space
4. Welcome to LucidLink! you are now ready to Create your 1st file space
5. Choose a file space name and select Next.
6. You can create your file space in either "Our Storage" or "Your Storage". Our storage supports up to 16 GB with unlimited OS clients and you can have 1 our storage file space per account however if you require additional capacity and want to take advantage of your data residing within your cloud storage provider select "Your Storage".
7. Please select your cloud storage provider.
8. Choose a storage region and select Next.
9. Review and confirm your selections; update any individual setting as necessary and select "Create this file space" to proceed.
10. While we are busy creating your file space, please download your operating system clients from the "Download client" button in the top right hand corner or visit https://lucidlink.com/download
11. Congratulations! You have successfully created your file space. Your next step is to Initialize your file space - please click here for instructions.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.