Introduction of the remote upload indicator:
- Now it is possible to see when file changes from other client machines are fully uploaded and files are ready to be used in their entirety.
- Applicable to any file changes - file edits as well as newly created files.
- Added macOS Finder and Windows File Explorer extension support through overlay icons.
- Added a new CLI configuration setting “FileStore.StuckStateInterval” - defines period of remote machine upload inactivity before the overlay icon shows a “stuck” state. Default is 2 hours.
- Supported for LucidLink 2.0 Filespaces and above.
- Coming up soon - API support and documentation for third-party integrations.
- Read more here.
- Fixed an issue in Azure AD SSO, where a user could fail to log in in some cases after an Azure AD group rename.
- Fixed an issue that could lead to erroneously added log messages “File Size Limit exceeded”. Observed during file pinning.