- Introducing support for Alibaba OSS cloud
- Introducing support for AWS Govcloud
- Introducing new LucidLink command line options
- Lucid's init-s3 command does not have --s3 option anymore. Instead, there are --provider, --region, --endpoint and --non-virtual-addressing options now. All of them are optional.
--provider is for informational purposes only and is not required.
--region and --endpoint replace the former --s3 option (which combined region and endpoint and thus forced them to be mutually exclusive). The 2 new options are optional but at least one of them must be specified.
--non-virtual-addressing option must be provided only when running Lucid with Minio.
- Alibaba OSS can be initialized only with the --endpoint option but --region is also acceptable in addition to --endpoint.
- GovCloud can be initialized only with the --region option but --endpoint is also acceptable in addition to --region.