- New log level Notice, used for informational messages with higher priority.
- App no longer shows "You are connected" screen when "Stay connected" is checked.
- OSX: App no longer adds icon in the dock.
- The write-back cache can now flush requested files with priority (no UI integration).
- Metadata backup no longer pre-allocates the backup file and the success/fail files are now in the backup directory, instead of the Lucid's root directory.
- Metadata backup script improvements:
-New logging system:
-persistence of the periodic run in ~/.lucidhub_backup/<fs-name>/backup.log;
-log rotation: 10 files, 10 MiB each.
-Increased backup request timeout;
-Improved behavior on request timeout;
- Lucid and third-party libs rebuilt with VS 2017 15.8 on Windows.
- Reserve 10% of the block cache for reads only.
- Lucid client issue during full sync - use smaller LMDB transactions to prevent MDB_TNX_FULL.
- Windows: Remove flickering of the Lucid console on startup.
- Running clients connected to hub will now reconnect automatically without restart if the hub host address changes.
- Stop flooding the logs with useless exceptions on network connection loss.
- The cache now uses unbuffered I/O to access the cache file. This improves performance and prevents potential data-loss in the edge case when the Lucid client is terminated abruptly just after a small piece of data (less than 4KiB) was written.
- Crash on stop - a timing issue in the destructor of the actor system.