- New Windows desktop client installer.
- Split read cache from write cache quota.
- LucidLink App will no longer suggest an upgrade if Hub is running older version (on-prem setups).
- Cue the prefetcher/cache when the congestion control windows changes to adjust their parallelism.
- Add retry logic for all Get requests to address inconsistencies among Cloud providers.
Bug Fixes and performance improvements:
- Fix an issue where the Lucid folder was not registered in the Windows Defender exclusion list.
- Fix an issue where the client might stop uploading data to the cloud with dirty data in the cache.
- LucidLink Client no longer “blindly” trusts IP endpoint to detect the correct Hub.