- Added new in-memory cache that improves write speeds up to x1.5 times and read speed up to x6 times. Improvements vary based on platform and applications used. For more see `lucid config --explain --FileStore.MemCacheSize`.
- Standard macOS users are now able to use Lucid search functionality.
- `lucid cache --info` now outputs "remaining upload" bytes. Useful when there is no Lucid UI - running as a Windows service or in Linux/macOS server environments.
- Optimized LucidApp to make fewer requests to the Lucid service.
- Fixed a bug where lucid perf objectstore metrics for totalGetBytes, totalPutBytes and totalListEntries are wrongly calculated.
- Fixed a bug where snapshot id was trimmed in the CLI and was not able to reference and activate specific snapshots.
- [Windows] Fixed a bug where Lucid crashes when attempting to link when the network adapter is down.
- Removed distance calculator in Lucid UI as it was misleading.