Filespaces are deleted within the administrative web portal, or can be deleted by our automation for Managed Service Providers Swagger APIs.
In this article we will cover the simplicity of deleting a Filespace through the web portal.
1. Sign in https://www.lucidlink.com/webportal/login with your web portal email address and credentials.
2. Locate the desired Filespace and click the three dots in the top right-hand corner of the Filespace tile.
3. You will be presented with a "rename" or "delete" option. Select "Delete".
4. You will be prompted to confirm your delete request by typing the Filespace name and clicking "Delete".
5. A delete verification confirmation code will be emailed to you.
6. Enter the confirmation code and select "Confirm". Note: this action is irreversible.
7. You have successfully deleted the desired Filespace. Beyond the current billing period you will no longer be charged for this Filespace.
Your account can remain active with no Filespaces. You can create a new Filespace any time.