- Automatic provisioning of the identity provider's users and groups.
- The identity provider admin permissions are no longer necessary to set up SSO integration.
- Fully compatible with LucidLink Filespaces 2.0.
- All users must upgrade to Lucid Client 2.1 to set up and use the new SSO integration.
- Legacy SSO integrations are fully supported with this client version.
- Learn more in the "Just-in-time" article
- [macOS] Fixed a bug where an error occurred when installing LucidLink using an MDM solution.