Access Control Support:
- Access control support of the entire Filespace. Available for newly created Filespaces only. Should initialize new Filespaces using the 1.15.1774 LucidLink Client.
- Instantly share folders with read or read & write permissions. Nested shares supported.
- Access control support is included in the base pricing.
- Root user - root user is automatically created for all existing Filespaces. What was known as shared secret is renamed to password and can be used to login to existing Filespaces
- Normal user - you can now create any number of non-root users per Filespace. Case insensitive, case preserving, up to 128 chars.
- Share - A share represents a folder that has been shared with a specific user. Multiple shares can be assigned to the same user. Multiple users can be assigned the same share.
CLI new commands:
- `lucid help user` and `lucid help share` for managing users and shares.
CLI modified commands:
- `lucid link` now supports "--user" option to allow users to link to a Filespace. Defaults to root user for backward compatibility with existing Filespaces.
- `lucid status` now shows linked "User"
- `lucid status` now shows Filespace version:
- v.1 - old FS - does not support access control
- v.2 - new FS - does support access control
- `lucid daemon` now supports `lucid link` options to ease starting of LucidLink with a single command (e.g. lucid daemon --fs myfs.mydomain --user root --mount-point /my/mountpoint )
- `lucid activate` now supports "--user" option. Defaults to root user.
- `lucid init-s3` only available to the root user.
- `lucid rekey-s3` only available to the root user.
- `lucid snapshot` - "--create" and "--delete" options only available to the root user.
- `lucid snapshot` - "--list" option available for all users.
User interface enhancements:
- [Login screen] - now requires Filespace, Username and Password to link to a Filespace. Username defaults to root user.
- [Login screen] - "Shared secret" renamed to "Password".
- [Access control management panel] - New panel now available for users management and shares management through the user interface.
- [CentOS] - Fixed missing UI app indicator.
- [Windows] LucidLink Client dashboard may be clipped when Windows taskbar is vertical.
- Fixed a race condition where creating a snapshot for a Filespace that is under heavy write load can lead to a corruption in the snapshotted version.