1. Once you have successfully created your Filespace it is time to initialize it with your cloud storage vendor credentials. You will require our operating system client installed: please see here for Windows, macOS and Linux client installation instructions - once installed, select "Initialize" on your Filespace to begin.
2. Download the LucidLink Client to provide your storage provider credentials and specify your encryption root password.
3. Provide the client with your cloud storage provider credentials. Please click here for assistance in finding your access key and secret keys.
4. Enter a Filespace root password. You will require this root password to administer your Filespace, please keep it in a safe place, if you lose your root password it cannot be recovered - your data will be encrypted and cannot be accessed without your Filespace user accounts or passwords.
5. Congratulations! Your Filespace is now initialized. In the unlikely event something didn't go according to plan, please do not hesitate to create a new support ticket.
If you wish to specify additional options you can initialize manually with our command line, please consult our Command-line Filespace initialization KB for guidance.
Please remember to also Complete your profile and establish your payment method.